| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Higuey in March is fairly hot at 25.25 °C (77.45 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry. Just 71.6mm (2.8in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 12:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Higuey March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Higuey, Dominican Republic
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Higuey:
- Samana, Dominican Republic - 93.3 kms (58 miles) NW
- Arroyo Barril, Dominican Republic - 103.3 kms (64.2 miles) NW
- Sanchez, Dominican Republic - 115.8 kms (72 miles) NW
- Sabana De La Mar, Dominican Republic - 87.6 kms (54.4 miles) NW
- Miches, Dominican Republic - 56.1 kms (34.8 miles) NW
- Monte Plata, Dominican Republic - 118 kms (73.3 miles) W
- Hato Mayor, Dominican Republic - 60.3 kms (37.5 miles) WNW
- El Seybo, Dominican Republic - 37.6 kms (23.4 miles) WNW
- Bayaguana, Dominican Republic - 99.7 kms (62 miles) W
- Las Americas, Dominican Republic - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) W
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - 126.1 kms (78.4 miles) W
- S. P. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 67.1 kms (41.7 miles) WSW
- La Romana, Dominican Republic - 38.7 kms (24 miles) SW